The other day was my roommate/best friend’s (Crystal) birthday. She has a love and hate relationship with my cat, Katniss. Crystal is allergic to Katniss but since Katniss was there first so Crystal takes allergy meds to cope with it. Katniss is pretty much infatuated with Crystal. She like to be around her, gets upset if she goes out with friends and doesn’t come home until morning, and cranky if she doesn’t give her attention.
Sometimes I like to capture the both of them when they are hanging out together or dedicate a song from Katniss to Crystal. Of course this is purely for my own amusement. I joked with Crystal that Katniss was going to make Crystal a cd for her birthday. Crystal thought this was just a joke but oh no, this really happened. I present to you Katniss and Crystal the album!
The inside has a picture of the two, happy together on the couch. On the side is a “for when I” list from Katniss to Crystal. The “for when I” list matches with the song list on the back cover.
Katniss’s “for when I” The Song
1. For when I know you’re coming home Drake – Hold on
2. For when I close my eyes Lana del Rey- Dark Paradise
3. For when I need love Tokio Hotel- Love who loves you back
4. For when I am clingy Disclosure- Latch
5. For when I feel you pet me Snoop Dogg- Sensual Seduction
6. For when I waste time with you Foster the People- Waste
7. For when I miss you Blink 182- Miss you
8. For when I mess up Puddle of Mudd- She hates me
9. For when I wait like a statue Audioslave- Like a Stone
10. For when I am in the corner Robyn- Dancing on my own
Crystal and I also call Katniss potato since she’s brown and chubby so I put potato records as the record company. Crystal laughed pretty hard at that. All in all as much as Crystal didn’t want to fully appreciate this gift, she enjoyed it and I got a kick out of it too haha!